Thursday, June 6, 2013

Next year's 11+ students

I am awarding places this year on whether you have initially responded by email, have completed the test papers and returned them to me. 

They will be allocated on a first come first served basis as there have been more people requesting 11 plus tuition than spaces.

If you wish to work with me next year and have not returned the test papers to me, may I suggest you do as a matter of urgency as I wish to complete next years timetable as soon as possible.
To those who have already returned your papers, thank you and I will be in touch within the next couple of weeks. I haven't forgotten or ignored your returns but have been establishing a new rota with this year's intake and now they are settled can concentrate upon the new intake of 2013.

Have a great few weeks and will email shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment