Economical Fatal Provoke Adopt Domestic
Origin Quaint Scripture Ambition Sturdy
Restore Sleek Sincere Proportion Procure
- … so she adopted a wild animal instead of the domesticated cat.
- … Ben had provoked an argument with his brother over football and then George took Ben’s figure from him. It was obviously a favourite figure because Ben was moaning and crying, so George restored into Ben’s hands.
- We left the café and saw the deer with their sleek and shiny coats. They were so cute I wanted to adopt one!
- “Where are we going?” I asked in confusion. “It’s a surprise,” replied dad with a cheeky grin on his face. We drove to the station and dad asked the man behind the counter for a ticket to London. The helpful man replied it would be more economical if we got a family ticket…….
- .. the first place we visited were the sturdy gun turrets……… made our way to the rest of the ship to see the domestic arrangements for the sailors……… we noticed a quaint chapel…. Being on the ship provoked thoughts of what it must have been like for the sailors….
What can 10 year old's achieve? Sometimes a lot more than eventhey realise until we throw down the challenge.